A description of the “One Year Of Discipline” challenge can be found here.
It was a great day which I used mostly for relaxation after a week of not getting more than 4 hours of sleep per night.
Interestingly, my body fat has significantly dropped to 21.3%. Could be a big outlier, but I am definitely on my way to less body fat. Is that the work of the juices I drink?
Below you will find
(a) a quick description how I fared on my main goals – losing body fat, working on my blog, installing good habits;
(b) my thoughts for the day;
(c) how the rest of the program went and whether there were any irregularities or other noteworthy points.
Losing body fat
21.3%, an astounding loss of fat. No idea why so much all of sudden, but I take it.
Otherwise, today was my weekly cheat day, so I ate several servings of carbs and “unhealthy snacks”. I am definitely not able to eat as much as I once use to do, which I see as a good sign.
The juice this day consisted of collards, carrots and – blueberries. I had an extra pint of them, so I decided to use them instead of the apples.
Ok juice, I would have liked it a bit more sour. Next time, I’ll add a bit of lemon juice.
32 good form push-ups + 88 in worse form (half way down)
120 squats in good form
120 sit-ups in good form. The more I stretch my body out, the easier do these exercises become, because I use leverage from other body parts to move my upper body up. So I can take my legs a bt back and have auch harder time doing sit-ups. This is great, because then I can always improve and make the exercise harder.
Working on my blog
Took a bit of a break despite writing this article.
(a) Emotional Health: I had long email exchanges with one of my best friends from Germany.
(b) Spiritual Health: I continued the Happiness Habit. What was I grateful for?
1. Losing body fat.
2. Enough sleep.
3. Taking it easy today.
(c) Mental Health.
10 alternative endings for movies
1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail – the Murderous Rabbit joins the knight and conquers the Holy Grail with them.
2. There Will Be Blood – after his oil reserves have been drained, Daniel opens up a bowling alley with his rival Eli.
3. Planet of the Apes – in a surprising twist of events, the apes steal the spaceship and leave the Earth.
4. Star Trek: First Contact – the Borg decide to join a San Francisco hippie commune and use their knowledge to grow organic celery.
5. Snow White – the Seven Dwarfs abandon Snow White and fall in love with the evil queen.
6. Star Wars – it is revealed that the Emperor is really Obiwan Kenobi’s father, survives, takes an Ewok as a pet and lives happily ever after on tattooine.
7. Scarface – Tony Montana escapes death and retires with a boat to an exotic island.
8. Titanic – the ship miraculously escapes the iceberg, only to unexplainably vanish in the Bermuda Triangle.
9. Alien III – Ellen Ripley jumps into the liquid metal pool, but catches a rusty nail with her eye on her way down and stays alive.
10. Lord of the Rings – Gollum takes the ring from Frodo and kills Saurón to become the new emperor of Middle Earth.
Thoughts for the day
What did I do well?
I relaxed, but still did my daily calisthenics.
What do I want to improve?
I got too much distracted with Social Media.
How will I improve?
Before I use the Internet, I will state a specific reason (e.g. post three things I am happy about on twitter) and then only use the specified webpage.
How did the rest of “30 Days of Discipline” go?
Slept until 10 am (instead of 7 am), ate snacks and unhealthy food. The rest remained as always, including the cold showers.
To check the description of the “One Year of Discipline” challenge, click here.
To see yesterday’s post, click here.
To get back to the homepage, click here.
(*) I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.